Rempco, Inc. is in need of a first class machinist who has experience with manually-operated thread mills and/or milling machines. Complete this application and contact Jim Clark at (231) 775-0108 to arrange an interview.
Rempco is a job shop and we are capable of manufacturing all types of close tolerance, high quality machine parts, including parts for a wide range of vintage vehicles. We are looking for a capable, experienced, very well-trained and versatile machinist to add to our manufacturing team. The machinist we are searching for should be capable of working independently but should also be quick to reach out to supervision, QC, Sales or Engineering whenever more information is needed.
- 5+ years of experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Accepts direction from supervisory personnel when decision is made
- Ability to operate more than one type of machine
- Ability to program (CNC Operation)
- Very good at using measuring tools
- Ability to machine a wide variety of metals
- Able to interpret a variety of parts drawings
- Ability to machine to close tolerances (tenths)
- 401K with employer match
- Medical/dental benefits with low premiums for the entire family
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid short-term disability
- Accrue vacation from date of hire
If you would like to become a member of the Rempco Manufacturing Team please send your resume to:
251 Bell Ave. Cadillac, Ml 49601
Or call us at 231-775-0108 to arrange an interview.